ARTMORPHEUS IS SEEKING NEW BOARD MEMBERS
||Are you passionate about art, innovation and social enterprise?
Do you have skills and networks in any of the following areas?
BOARD MEMBER EXPECTATIONS
– Commit to a full two-year term
– Commit 8-12 hours per month to ArtMorpheus
– Support ArtMorpheus’ fundraising efforts
– Be actively engaged and a regular participant at board meetings
– Participate in at one or more committee meeting each month (Committees: fundraising, business development, partnerships, membership, marketing, and governance)
– Help publicize, organize and attend ARTMORPHEUS’ functions and events
– Serve as an active ambassador, connector, and leader for ArtMorpheus in the community. Board members are expected to represent the interests and needs of the creative communities supported by ArtMorpheus and to draw upon their professional experiences and connections to assist ArtMorpheus in developing the creative economy of Boston.
WANT TO LEARN MORE? Contact Liora Beer at email@example.com.