OUR RESEARCH PROJECTS – click the links below to learn more
- Public Art in the City of Boston: An Overview of Permitting Procedures
Special thanks to Abbagail Geroux, Esq., who tracked down the laws behind the regulations, connected with the agencies and departments involved, documented her findings in a detailed paper, created a flowchart of the process and played a major role producing this overview of Boston’s permitting procedures, which includes contact information for the agencies involved and links to forms. We would also like to recognize Karin Goodfellow, Sheryl Howard, Esq., and the Center for Law and Social Responsibility, New England Law, Boston, for their contributions.
For further information, contact us at email@example.com or at 617-456-1131
- Accelerating Creative Industries
- This collaborative research project was conducted in partnership with MassChallenge, the Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development, and the Mass Technology Collaborative.
- The goals of this project were to:
- • Help creative ventures gain traction by connecting them to targeted resources and partners
- • Develop a list of resources for high impact, high growth companies within the creative industries
- • Gain a better understanding of the challenges facing potentially high impact companies in
- creative industries
- • Create a list of companies in the creative industries that have participated in the
- MassChallenge accelerator
- • Introduce early-stage creative entrepreneurs to specialists, funders and relevant mentors
- • Create a network for creative industries
- • Report to the Commonwealth of Mass on potential high growth creative industries, with suggested
- strategies for advancing the sector (in partnership with the Creative Economy Director).