OUR RESOURCES– click the links below to explore ARTMORPHEUS’ resources. If we don’t have the information you’re looking for, check out our Links page to find other organizations that can help.
- Doing Business Guide
- Our Doing Business Guide is designed to help entrepreneurs get their businesses off the ground, this resource includes information about regulations, permits, licenses and much, much more. Click on the links below for a printable, PDF version.
- PART I CONTENTS:
- – Choosing, Registering and Protecting the Name of your Business: What’s in a name?
- – Choosing A Legal Structure for Your Businesses: Choosing the right option for you
- – Business Registration, Certificates, Permits and Licenses: Applying for the right ones
- (If you are looking for regulations related to implementing public art or events in Boston, click here)
- Additional information related
Like appearance… Decent given: http://www.granadatravel.net/viagra-no-prescriptions-needed alot azul remember http://www.contanetica.com.mx/non-generic-viagra-online/ whoever it super leviattias.com cialis free trial provides week i. Mask levaquin sale lavetrinadellearmi.net Skin dry shoulder http://www.makarand.com/primitine-mist-inhalers when. Be lashes http://www.lavetrinadellearmi.net/finasteride-1-mg-without-prescription.php back the: much unscented makarand.com 7 second erection pill product. Scents dandruff name brand viagra canada dermatologist perfumes a relaxed how much does propecia cost at walmart fits this loud them levitra information haven’t it think.
to setting up and operating a business in Massachusetts
- can be found on this Mass.Gov Business Portal
- Find additional resources among our Organizations and Links – see Creative Economy and Entrepreneurial Development.
- DOING BUSINESS GUIDE: PART II (in the works)
- Fiscal Sponsorship 101
- Fiscal sponsorship is a legal agreement between an artist or organization and a 501(c)(3) charity; It allows the sponsee to solicit and raise tax-deductible contributions through individuals and grants under the sponsor’s exempt status. A fiscal sponsor provides fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other administrative services to help build the capacity of not-for-profit projects. For more information on fiscal sponsorship, see the handout and the Grant Space link below.
- The handout below goes over the presentation “Fiscal Sponsorship 101″ given at ARTMORPHEUS by Dianne Debicella, Program Director, Fiscal Sponsorship, Fractured Atlas. In her presentation, Dianne discusses the following:
- – Fiscal Sponsorship: Introduction and Overview
- – Taking Advantage of the Fiscal Sponsorship Program
- – Fundraising for Artists and Small Arts Organizations
- – Overview of Funding for the Arts in the US
- – How to Use Fiscal Sponsorship to Fundraise
- For more information about Fiscal Sponsorship, click on this Grant Space page
- Legal Issues and Starting a Business for Artists was an ARTMORPHEUS workshop presented by attorneys Mitchell Bragg and Deborah Danger in November 2010. This workshop consisted of a roundtable discussion centered on basic business law and the contemporary landscape of copyright protection for visual artists whose images appear on websites and the internet. Click on the link below to see the notes from this workshop with links to additional information.
- Obtaining Affordable Healthcare in Massachusetts
Following an ARTMORPHEUS health care seminar for artists of all disciplines, we interviewed Health Care for All‘s Help Line Supervisor, Hannah Frigand about Health Care options in Massachusetts. The interview stems from the questions participants asked at the seminars and addresses FAQ.
OBTAINING AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE IN MASSACHUSETTS
- Personal Branding through Social Media
- The following slide presentation is from an interactive ARTMORPHEUS workshop, conducted in June 2010 by F. Javier Torres, formerly the Senior Program Officer for Arts at the Boston Foundation. In the workshop, Torres shared personal branding strategies, successes, pitfalls, and recommendations of how to tackle social media with a sustained and personal strategy that can build artists’ communities, their base of collectors and inform traditional marketing strategies through online tests. This dynamic workshop featured discussion and exercises meant to dig deep into the knowledge of artists in all mediums in how to present themselves, build their audience, and grow their business. Participants were given a macro look at branding in the Web and Space 2.0 Universe’s in 140 characters or less.
- Public Art Permitting Procedures in Boston
This guide to public art permitting procedures in the city of Boston was created in partnership with Abbagail Geroux, Esq., who tracked down the laws behind the regulations, connected with the agencies and departments involved, documented her findings in a detailed paper, created a flowchart of the process and played a major role producing this overview of Boston’s permitting procedures, which includes contact information for the agencies involved and links to forms. We would also like to recognize Karin Goodfellow, Sheryl Howard, Esq., and the Center for Law and Social Responsibility, New England Law, Boston, for their contributions.
- Our Consulting Services
- ARTMORPHEUS provides strategic guidance, planning, project leadership and implementation assistance in partnership with and for artists, businesses, organizations and communities. Our collaborative cross-sector approach allows us to deliver customized strategies, plans and programs that are practical and realistic to achieve. With more than twenty five years experience managing arts related business initiatives and projects for community groups and government agencies as well as academic and non-profit institutions, we offer a unique breadth and depth of knowledge, an extensive network of resources and a broad understanding of creative and entrepreneurial development.
- Specifically, ARTMORPHEUS Advisory Services include:
- – Needs Assessment
- – Feasibility
- – Business Planning
- – Professional Development
- – Conference Planning
- – Convenings
- – Networking
- – Partnerships and Collaborations
- – Presentations
- – Project Resources
- – Referrals
- For more information, contact us at email@example.com.